Pool Ph. 786-2002
The Pool & Bath House is Open!!!
is Open for the season!
Pool Hours of Operation
Bath House opens - 9:00
Rules and Regulations
· USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
· Glass containers are PROHIBITED
· Parents MUST accompany children 14 years of age or younger
· Valid membership cards must be available for review at all times
· Members must sign in daily with emergency contact name, phone number and/or address
· Pool capacity is limited to 60 persons
· Number of member guests over TWO will be limited at the discretion of the attendant
· Proper bathing attire requires - no cutoffs
· No open cuts or sores permitted in the pool
· No pets permitted
· Shower required before swimming and after suntan oil use
· No running or rowdiness permitted
· Remove your own refuse
· Do not remove furniture or equipment from Moon Lake facilities
· Rafts and tubes are prohibited
· BAD WEATHER RULE - After the pool closes due to bad weather it may be reopened by decision of the pool attendant or any member of the board of directors.
GOOD WEATHER RULE - On extra hot days the
pool may remain open longer at the discretion of the pool attendant or any
member of the board of directors.
Pool house phone number is 989-786-2002
Please Do Not Call Members of the Board